What is Live Resin and Why Does Nam Wellness Use It in Their Delta 8 Vape Carts?
At Nam Wellness, we’ve made it our mission to stay on top of the innovations in the hemp industry while maintaining strict quality standards at all times, to deliver nothing but the very best hemp products on the market. Maybe you’ve heard by now of live resin, which is quickly becoming the gold standard of hemp extracts. We’ve developed our own signature live resin, which can be found in our delta 8 THC vape carts.
Now, if you’ve never heard of live resin before, you might be wondering what all of the fuss is about. Allow us to offer an in-depth look into what makes this extract so unique and sublime, while sharing all of the ways in which it can elevate your delta 8 vaping experience to new heights.
Live Resin: The Basics
Live resin is one type of hemp extract, derived from raw hemp plant flowers, where we find the abundance of cannabinoids and terpenes that we seek out when we consume hemp products. A naturally full spectrum product, live resin is the alternative to “dry resin,” as some call it.
Traditionally, the terpene-rich hemp extract that has gone into the majority of hemp products is “dry resin”, which is an extract made from the dry-cured flower buds of the hemp plant. Dry-curing is a long-established process for preserving the flower buds of the plant, by storing them in a dry, cool, and dark environment to cure. As the buds dry, they lose their ability to develop mold, as there is not enough moisture for mold to thrive.
Dry-curing is great – if you’re buying flower. After all, no one wants their flower to go moldy in transit, so this method makes a lot of sense. But, for the hemp extracts that go into products like vape cartridges, it’s not ideal. That’s because dry-curing dehydrates the sticky, resinous trichomes that coat the plant, where we find all of those desirable chemical compounds that make the plant so wonderfully effective.
So, that’s where live resin comes in. Live resin is an extract made from fresh, flash-frozen flower, rather than flower that has been dry-cured. After all, an extract has a much longer shelf life than flower – about 4 times as long, to be exact – so we don’t need to preserve it in the same way that we do flower. By running fresh, flash-frozen flower buds through an extraction process, you end up with a far more concentrated extract, as the trichomes are preserved, and so the terpene count is far higher than what you’d get from “traditional” extract, aka “dry resin”.
So, what are the advantages of live resin over the alternative?
- Potency: Live resin is inherently more potent than “dry resin”, because it has a higher trichome count. Basically, one milliliter of live resin vape oil will be much stronger than one milliliter of dry resin vape oil. You can even tell this by looking at a live resin cartridge, where the color will be noticeably darker, and the consistency noticeably thicker.
- Flavor: With a higher trichome count comes a higher concentration of terpenes in live resin, and what that does is enhance the flavor profile of the vape oil. You’ll notice a bolder, fresher-tasting, and more complex flavor, which may blow you away if you never noticed the nuances in different strains’ flavor profiles before. Many people have noticed that after switching to live resin, they have a new appreciation for tasting different strains.
- Shelf Stability: Live resin is generally more shelf-stable, because the use of fresher plant material means that the chemical compounds haven’t begun to destabilize and degrade. While we still recommend storing all vaping products in a dark, dry, and cool place to keep them fresh, live resin can generally withstand more environmental instability than dry resin.
Live Resin + Delta 8 Distillate: The Perfect Hemp-Based Vaping Duo
Live resin is one type of extract that goes into a cannabinoid vape cart, and usually comes in a variety of strain options. The other type of extract is a distillate – in this case, delta 8 THC distillate. While live resin is a full spectrum extract, meaning that it retains the full chemical composition of the hemp plant’s flower buds, distillate is basically the opposite – it contains nothing but the pure cannabinoid. Delta 8 THC distillate yields up to a 95% purity level of only delta 8, and so it’s a colorless, flavorless, and odorless product.
Distillate serves an important purpose – it turns any formula into one that provides the user with the bliss-inducing psychoactive effects of delta 8 THC. In other words, combining delta 8 distillate with live resin in a vape cartridge means you’re getting a powerful strain experience along with the high that comes from delta 8 THC.
The Awesome Selection of Live Resin Delta 8 Vape Carts at Nam Wellness
Nam Wellness has developed a line of incredible Delta 8 Vape Carts – combining fresh and flavorful live resin with lab-tested, effective delta 8 THC distillate, all derived from organic, locally sourced hemp material. Our vape carts contain zero additives, and have been tested to verify that they’re pure, contaminant-free, potent, and compliant with the law.
Currently, our live resin delta 8 cartridges come in the following strains:
- Berry Runtz: Ultra-rare hybrid that tastes like fruity candy, and even provides a feeling of ease in the body and mind that never feels too stimulating, nor too sedating.
- Blue Dream: An all-time favorite of many, Blue Dream is a sativa-dominant hybrid known for its sweet blueberry taste, and its ability to stimulate creativity while keeping you tranquil.
- Diablo Kush: Spicy n’ fruity-tasting hybrid that’s 85% sativa, offering a euphoric buzz that can make you feel more focused, motivated, and ready to take on the day.
- Fruity Charms: This balanced hybrid offers an absolutely glorious flavor profile of fresh and sweet berries, combined with the zest of juicy citrus fruits. It’s known for providing a glorious wave of euphoria paired with a warm and relaxing body high.
Get into Delta 8 THC Vaping Today with Nam Wellness Live Resin Delta 8 Vape Carts!
No doubt, Nam Wellness offers only the most effective, high-quality hemp products you can buy. Our extraction practices are top-of-the-line, maintained by experts in the industry. You can see why now, we’re beyond thrilled to introduce our Live Resin Delta 8 Cartridges – giving you the best of both worlds, in a fantastic array of remarkable strains. Check out these impressive strains and experience the live resin difference today, for flavor and effects like never before.